The SV9100 system is ideal for a larger company, this system has the ability to link 50 branch offices to the main office. It also has many of the same features of the SL1100 and the SL2100 including self-labeling phones.
- Allows you to effortlessly set up a virtual meeting with colleagues on short notice, Wherever they are, enabling faster business decision making, as well as reducing travel time and expense.
- Contact Center
UnivergeSV9100 contact center provides a detailed view of call activity of all people- statistics can be used to reduce abandoned calls and follow up on missed calls. Callers are kept informed with periodic announcements.
- Door Phone capabilities
- The IP video door-phone functionality enables audio and visual monitoring of entrances which increases facility security.
- The UC Suite provides receptionists with a pop-up window on their computer that displays caller information and enables them to answer calls, see colleague’s availability, transfer, park or take a message with a simple mouse click or a drag and drop.
- Web-based management
- The centralized management functionality allows IT personnel to connect to the network locally or remotely, enabling staff to easily maintain all communication servers from a single location.
- Remote/ Home based
- UC Suite enables employees to use either their desktop phone or softphone at a remote or home office location to communicate with colleagues with the same ease as if the were in the office.
- In-built mobility keeps customers and salespeople connected via a single published phone number from any location on any device. WLAN and DECT mobile handsets allow employees to stay in touch anywhere in the workplace, making them more accessible and responsive to customer needs.
- Auto- Attendant
- The Auto-Attendant feature plays a greeting to all callers and ensures that they are routed to the correct department or person.